Do you want to be the next partner of a Top 50 practice? My client is looking for an ambitious and focused individual to join their practice as an Audit Manager. Your main responsibility will be looking after a portfolio of corporate clients. You will have responsibility of all services including advisory and compliance.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Managing audit assignments including group audits from planning, budgeting and timetabling.
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning, reviewing of tax computations and returns for both corporate clients and their directors.
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Involvement in ad hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
- Management of staff including allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables and provide relevant training
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.