My client, a specialist Top 50 practice, are searching for a focused and ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join their team as an Audit Manager. The Audit Managers primary role is to independently manage a portfolio of corporate clients. You will have responsibility of all services including advisory and compliance provided to these clients in both advisory and compliance.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Managing audit assignments including group audits from planning, budgeting and timetabling.
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning, reviewing of tax computations and returns for both corporate clients and their directors.
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Involvement in ad hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
- Management of staff including allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables and provide relevant training.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a 'can do' attitude to progress within the business, with the potential to become a future partner. Due to their rapid expansion this is a key role within the company and will provide full support for future progression within a highly respected organisation.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.