A global Blue Chip insurance corporation is seeking an experienced Auditor to join their highly-reputable team as an Audit Senior. The exciting role presents the ideal opportunity for a highly ambitious individual to take a life-changing leap in their career to the next level.
With their focus on career progression, the highly supportive and encouraging organisation wishes to find the ideal culture match in a candidate who will grow within the corporation long-term. The organisation also offers a lively, exciting, busy and friendly work environment which is ideal for highly sociable candidates.
- To lead in the planning and execution of internal audit reviews.
- To document and report on internal audit reviews through the creation of reports for the review of audit and business management.
- To identify and flag more serious issues as they emerge.
- To monitor the progress of plans that have resulted from the findings of internal audit reviews through liaising with management and updating records accordingly.
- Where appropriate, assist on the creation of updates to be reviewed by Executive Management.
- To build relationships with internal contacts and use these relationships to report on and influence the management of potential risks.
- To maintain a strong understanding of key business, finance, regulatory and IT activities.
- To develop and maintain a strong understanding of group internal audit processes and procedures and apply these in practice.
- Educated to degree level and/or a relevant professional qualification (ACA/CA/CIIA/CIMA).
- Significant knowledge or understanding of the insurance industry.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus, shares and pension schemes.
- 28 days holiday.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Discount on all insurance products.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.