Have you just become a Qualified Accountant and are looking for your next career move? My client is searching for an ACCA or ACA to join their team as an Audit Senior. As an Audit senior you will be reporting to Audit Managers and supervising junior members of the audit team.
- Planning and carrying out audits with turnover up to £40 million, including specialist audits e.g. FSA, pensions, solicitors, charities and schools. Jobs to be completed with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Supervision of junior staff
- Preparation of draft business tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts under FRS102 and old UK GAAP from client’s numbers pre audit
- Larger accounts preparation jobs for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, LLPs
- Where applicable drafting recommendations to management post audit
As well as being able to prepare completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, the applicant should be a good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike. They should be able to cope with both pure audits and with jobs where the records are not straightforward, and should be able to work within deadlines and budgets.
If you are interested in this position please apply now
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.