To independently perform audit assignments and carry out audit responsibilities for a range of clients with turnover in excess of £6million
To include the following:
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- Experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Have good letter writing skills.
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
- Established in auditing
- Ambitious and driven
- 'Can Do' attitude
- Looking for continuing self development
- Focused on success
This position will offer extensive exposure to audit clients supported by an intensive training and development program. Fast track opportunities for progression and promotion are available.
As one of the leading and largest specialist firms in the area offering opportunities for progression, it is an excellent opportunity for the right person who will have the support to be able to achieve.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.