An excellent opportunity for an Audit Senior to join a rapidly growing Top 50 practice. Your main responsibility will be to independently perform audit assignments. This position will offer extensive exposure to audit clients supported by an intensive training and development program. Assignments will be for a broad range of medium to large owner managed clients such as property companies and wholesale organizations. The vast majority of clients will have turnovers in excess of £6million.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
My client are looking for an ambitious individual who has already established experience within auditing, and is looking to develop this area further. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
With close Partner contact and the opportunity to gain a broad range of peripheral skills outside of auditing, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills portfolio and further your career within a highly respected and established organisation. Fast track opportunities for progression and promotion are available.
The practice has experienced an increase in growth due to recent marketing efforts so if you want to be part of a dynamic practice please apply now.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.