An opportunity has arisen for an Audit Senior to work as part of a growing Audit team in a Top 10 accountancy practice. You will be responsible for running the audit working directly with the client and managing the audit team and supervising the audit process, under manager supervision.
• Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
• Off-site client visits
• Identify risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner
• Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters
• Communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers
• Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
• Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget
• Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
• Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
This successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements. The opportunity to be an Audit Senior is for a number of sectors including real estate, energy mining, media, professional services, consumer markets, technology and industry. If you have prior sector experience this will be adventitious.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.