We are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work for a friendly SME business based in Borehamwood. The role is reporting to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for all day to day aspects of the accounting function.
Responsibilities for the role of Bookkeeper
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supervision of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and bank activity
- Preparation of accounts and files for year-end audit
- Monthly Profit & Loss and Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Processing monthly expenses claims, credit card reconciliations
- Assisting the Financial Controller with any Ad-hoc duties.
Experience required for the role of Bookkeeper
- Previous book keeping experience is essential
- Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
- Intermediate Excel skills
- GCSE qualification in Maths and English is essential
- Previous accounts experience in an SME environment
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.