A Senior Accountant is required for a Top Accountancy Firm based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified/ qualified ACA/ ACCA to join a Top 20 firm which offers fantastic career progression.
Working with large clients across a broad sector this is a great opportunity for a motivated Senior Accountant to break into a top Accountancy firm and grow their professional development and portfolio.
As Senior Accountant duties will include:
- regular communication with your own client base of corporate businesses
- servicing new and existing clients with sizeable turnovers
- helping to develop strategic plans and visions
- managing the accounts and possibly audit processes from start to finish
- reporting and presenting information back to the directors
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information and advice
- Mentoring junior members of staff
This practice is passionate about developing their talent and offers a great work/life balance as well as having a great social committee.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.