An excellent opportunity for an ACA/CA qualified accountant to join a high profile, rapidly expanding company. Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the group’s compliance with GAAP, tax and company secretarial services, production of statutory accounts for all entities and liaison with key external organisation.
- Prepare statutory accounts for all the subsidiary companies and ensure they are correctly reflected in the group consolidation
- Prepare technical papers on business activities and associated accounting treatment
- Manage external contacts (e.g. audit, tax, Companies House and company secretarial externally)
- Input into Corporation tax and VAT compliance
- Keep across technical developments and business activity to ensure that changes are understood on a timely basis and any opportunity to improve reporting and performance are utilised
This individual should have extensive knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS. This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with excellent written and oral communication skills as a good step into the business and opportunity for progression within the company.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.