Exciting Business Analyst opportunity with a dynamic rapidly expanding international leisure retailer in the heart of London.
This well known brand is looking for a Business Analyst to play an key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and analyzing KPI's to support growth of revenue lines
- Providing insight, challenge and strategic support to Marketing & Operations
- Producing weekly trading reviews to refer to commercial stakeholders
- Product analysis - identifying and evaluating trends to improve and drive performance
- Playing a key role in getting maximum spend from customer base
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA (or equiv) seeking move into a decision support role in a fast paced environment
- Solution orientated outlook with a can do outlook
- Confident, articulate with ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and well known retail brand, who thrive on progressing their employees.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.