A leading insurance company based in the City is looking for a Business Assurance Manager to join their team for a 12 month period. As the Business Assurance Manager you will take full responsibility for the quality assurance team and act as a key advisor to the senior management team on quality assurance matters.
- Lead the quality assurance team
- Assess the risks and control environment between the company and third-part providers
- Identify issues and work with teams across the company to provide solutions to the issues raised and bring these into affect
- Present the results of the quality assurance team to senior management and committees where required
What we are looking for?
- Candidates who have experience have experience in assurance and audit
- Qualified accountant with a risk or audit background
- Have a financial services background
- Asset management experience will be beneficial
- Robust understanding of risks and controls
- Strong Microsoft skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.