Due to acquisition an exciting opportunity is now available within a FMCG company in London for a Business Done Clerk working within a vibrant team
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The main purpose of this role is to check paperwork returns from 40 of our restaurants on a weekly basis and meeting weekly deadlines.
- To sort and distribute incoming posts on Tuesday and Wednesday from all restaurants to business done clerks.
- Ensure figures on restaurant Statement of Trade agrees with figures in RAMS Check all cash are banked daily and all banking slips are date stamped.
- Check all credit card receipts from the bank agree with restaurants Z read.
- Count and check all paper vouchers receive ties back to SOT
- Verify Tesco Codes and other E-vouchers figures using report from Qlickview.
- Check all petty expenditure are authorised in accordance with company financial policy.
- Liaise with the banks when ever needed to ensure funds are received on a timely basis.
- Check discounts, promotions and voids report to ensure discounts given by restaurant are backed up and signed by the manager.
- To provide weekly accurate performance report to area managers
- Filing and ad-hoc duties.
- Experience in a cash office and banking environment
- Experience of bank reconciliation
- Ability to communicate with all levels management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good PC skills, including Excel
- Experience of using CODA an advantage
- Ability to communicate efficiently with Restaurant Managers, Supervisors and Area Managers on a daily basis.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.