Our client, an established city based Bank are looking to recruit an Cash Operations Assistant to work within the Finance and Operations Group. This is a 13 month Fixed Term Contract to start immediately.
You will be responsible for opening and closing of bank accounts and reconciliation of the coordination of the cash-flow information on behalf of the Treasury to ensure effective management of cash requirements and excess liquidity.
- Confident in daily reconciliations
- Attention to detail is imperative to ensure accurate figures
- Monitor of Bank's correspondent accounts to ensure validity of accounts and balances
- Provide reports on request to area managers
- Able to communicate with senior management confidently
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good PC skills, especially Excel
- University Degree
- Previous Bank reconciliation and Account opening experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Summit, Swift and SAP R3
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.