We have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Control Manager who is CICM Qualified (or in the process of Qualifying) to join a fast growing international entrepreneurial client who is a supplier of innovative high quality products around the world to luxurious brands in the hospitality sector.
You will be:
- CICM Qualified (or in the process of Qualifying)
- Have end to end Account Receivable function experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Duties will include
- Raising accounts receivable invoices
- Credit checking and setting up of new debtor accounts
- Raising credit notes
- Chasing payment for overdue invoices by phone and email.
- Banking cheques received into the correct bank account.
- Allocating cheque and BACS to debtor accounts on the sales ledger and matching to invoices
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships, both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.