My client is a highly successful International Law Firm in Central London requires a Commercial Accountant to handle the financial management and control of the entire organisation (including financial planning and budgeting), working closely with the accounting teams in the international offices.
The emphasis will be on the profitability of the practice group focusing on clients, types of work, sectors of work and how these could be enhanced by greater efficiency.
- Assisting with the delivery of critical business information and providing performance analysis on key business areas in London & internationally
- Driving and implementing the communication and understanding of financial management information changes
- Confident to articulate and present Financial information to Partners to support the understanding of the Financial aspects of their business
- Support the planning, budgeting and forecasting process including a full profitability assessment of each practice
- Analysing/assessing the profitability of all key clients, sectors and group
- Undertake pre and post matter analysis for global fee estimates
- Preparing the financial business cases for internal partner promotions and external partner hires
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with responsibility for all aspects of profit and loss.
- Professional qualification in Commerce or Finance (ACA/CIMA preferred). Equivalent relevant qualifications and candidates with less than five years will be considered providing they can demonstrate the required competencies to carry out the role effectively.
- International experience with a large multi group practice is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrable influencing skills
- Confident in presenting to Senior Management and Partners
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.