Opportunity to join a PE backed hospitality business at an exciting time in their development. Providing support in all aspects of reporting, inventory control and benchmark analysis to drive performance, specific duties will include:-
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on a weekly basis.
- Produce weekly/monthly revenue and margin reporting to meet the needs of the business.
- Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure that all products and pricing are accurate on ordering and inventory control systems.
- Ensure that theoretical dish costs are accurately maintained in the inventory system
- Ensure that till buttons are accurate and reflect the products being sold
- Oversee the periodic (weekly/fortnightly) inventory count process, maintaining best practice and identifying areas of improvement.
- Oversee the weekly wastage recording and investigate unusual variances.
- Investigate and drive resolution of all inventory differences, providing guidance s on how best to manage inventory to maximise margins.
- Understand the difference between theoretical margins and actual margins achieved.
- Work with poor performing sites to improve their revenue and margin performance.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience within the food and beverage sector, you will have the desire to work with the business and influence decision making to drive performance.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.