My client is a large, market leading business that has been growing rapidly. As they look to continue their expansion they are currently seeking a high calibre qualified finance professional to join their team on a 6 month contract. This will be a varied role with elements of monthly reporting, performance analysis and influencing of senior management combined with bid and investment modelling for entry to new territories. Specific responsibilities will include:-
- Support the Head of FP&A to deliver the budget, monthly rolling forecast and quarterly reforecast processes
- Own the delivery of budget and forecast templates with a 100% degree of accuracy
- Support the Head of FP&A to deliver month end result to agreed timescales and policies
- Investment modelling for new market entries and investments in current markets
- Provide finance support on new multi channel markets
- Bid support work for new business
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic record combined with the ambition to progress and the ability to influence at all levels of a business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.