A leading global retail business with an impressive portfolio of products is looking for a permanent Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team. Working within the wider Finance function the successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for partnering with senior stakeholders across the business. A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant culture. As a Commercial Finance Analyst this role has a key part to play with the strategic direction of the business and driving the business performance.
Main responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- Business partnering with non Finance teams providing finance support to Senior stakeholders
- Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
- Margin and cost analysis
- Run the weekly Planning Finance meeting to ensure all relevant issues regarding sales, margin, stock and Cashflow are raised, discussed and commercially/financially challenged and resolved.
- Ad hoc Financial & performance analysis
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have prior experience as a Finance Analyst ideally within a Retail or FMCG capacity
- Hold atleast a 2.1 university degree or equivalent from a top tier university
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have very strong communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.