My client is a market leading international renowned company who have been expanding both organically and by acquisition. They are now seeking an ambitious part or newly qualified, commercially focussed accountant to join their team. The role will support the sales teams providing financial support and guidance to drive long term growth, specific duties will include:-
- Ensure revenue and margin targets are achieved through effective analysis of KPIs with the sales team
- Assist the delivery of rolling forecast, including variance analysis
- Work with the sales teams to ensure promotions are effective and return on investment is optimised
- Support negotiations with clients offering pragmatic solutions
- Monthly customer reporting & explanation of variances versus forecast and prior year
Ideally you will be a part or newly qualified accountant with strong analytical experience within a commercial decision support or business partnering role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.