CMC Consulting are currently working with a largely recognised Media client on a temporary opportunity likely to last 3-6 months.
The role supports the Commercial finance manager in all matters related to revenue and commercial projects across the UK joint ventures and EMEA territories. You will be providing business insight and value through management reporting, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis for effective business decision support.
- Preparation of management reporting for all commercials areas
- Provide month end commentary/analysis of results with insight into variances and trends
- Provide monthly reporting on revenue drivers
- Design and implement processes for an efficient month end
- Prepare annual budgets and long-range plans by working closely with the commercial teams
- Take ownership for monthly forecasting and modelling for current financial year
- Provide variance analysis and commentary against budget, forecast and long-range plans for presentation to Directors, Senior Management, Group reporting and Board
- Modelling of channel partner deal renewals, working with the commercial sales teams during the negotiations and processing changes in a timely manner
- Support analysis and review of new business cases
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Fully Qualified
- Advanced Excel/ SAP (desirable)
- Experience within the media sector
- Available Immediately
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.