Impressive growing Retail company in North London that provide an exceptional quality of training, and have a great culture of innovation.They are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to be dependable and have a keen eye for detail, whilst offering the personal qualities that would fit in with the team.
Commercial Finance Analyst tasks will include:
- Measure, report and analyse business performance, including working capital
- Undertake cost and margin analysis
- Track customer margins
- Investment appraisal evaluation
- Financial market research on competitors
- Any other on-going reporting or analytical support
- Grower Loans and Seasonal Advances
- Undertake periodic forecasting (regular or monthly)
- Long term management of Foreign Exchange (setting up arrangements etc.)
- Performance of Month and Year End Activities
- Undertake year end accrual/prepayment activities
- Undertake cost of sale accrual (inc. customer and supplier rebates)
- Accurately analyse accounts (inc. margin reviews)
- Update accrual schedules
- Post routine monthly journals
- Produce management account reports
- Interpret financial results
- Board and Executive Meeting Preparation
As a Commercial Finance Analyst the ideal candidate would have:
- A background in Retail is desirable
- Must be Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in with advanced Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Excellent numeracy skills combined with an enquiring and analytical mind
- Ability to discuss financial issues with both fellow professionals and those with little or no financial background
- Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.