Are you seeking a true Finance Business Partner role with a leading, brand led, blue chip organisation?
My client are seeking a commercially astute and robust individual with proven business partnering skills to act as the interface between Finance and Sales Teams. The main focus of the role will be building strong working relationships with Sales teams to analyse contracts/deal proposals and maximise profit.
Other key responsibilities will include:-
- Provision of detailed analysis of profitability across products, channel and customer, advising on opportunities to enhance profitability.
- Evaluation of deal proposals and challenging back where not viable.
- Production of finance plans, variance analysis and key KPI's.
- Building and development of detailed P&L for budgeting and forecasting.
- Presentation of monthly performance to stakeholder including commentary on major deviations from budget/forecast.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially astute qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent, with strong communication and influencing skills. You will ideally have previous experience within a true business partner role in a complex environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.