Our client is an international blue chip company with their head office based in Hertfordshire. With an iconic brand name which is held in high regard world wide they are now seeking a commercially focused qualified accountant to take the lead partnering with stakeholders to improve performance. Managing a small team your remit will include:-
- Business partner with the international teams and produce KPI and performance analysis to drive a better understanding of results achieved
- Develop strong working relationships with distribution partners ensuring accuracy of forecasts
- Analyse performance of distribution partners against strategic plan
- Work with the credit manager and partners to improve cash flow reporting
- Own the International financial planning processes, including 3 year strategic plans, forecasts and budgets for P&L and cash flow
- Support the Finance team to enable them to produce management reporting
- Establish and develop models to assess financial viability of new business opportunities, working with the commercial team to understand the optimum financial model for potential new partners
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has experience within commercial finance and is seeking an opportunity where you can continue to grow and develop
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.