An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated and experienced finance professional to join a rapidly expanding organisation that is embarking on the next stage of their strategic development.
Reporting to the Management team, responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting
- Undertaking complex analysis - presenting findings to colleagues across the business to aid decision making
- Business partnering with a view to maximising profitable performance
- Improving processes and procedures
- Providing accurate variance analysis and insightful commentary
- Working on additional adhoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) with a proven track record of delivering in a target driven environment. Good communication skills are key with the ability to deal with both finance and non-finance colleagues to stakeholder level. Working both on your own initiative but also leading other team members will be required.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.