An outstanding opportunity currently exists for a motivated, proven Senior Finance Professional to join one of the most progressive employers in the Nottinghamshire area.
Leading the commercial finance team, delivering value-adding insight to drive the business forward, responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all aspects of financial control
- Working with teams across the business to improve processes and procedures
- Performing complex data analysis
- Investigating, evaluating and interpreting data to aid decision making
- Identifying business challenges and mitigating business risk
- Building budgets and forecasting business performance
- Undertaking adhoc projects with a view to developing business strategies
- Reporting findings to both finance and non-finance colleagues across the business to Stakeholder level
- Coaching and mentoring the team on a day-to-day basis
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Finance Manager with a proven track record of delivering in a fast paced, demanding environment. You will need to be able to both lead and work effectively as part of team, delivering quality information to enable ongoing forward movement within the organisation. Strong communication skills and confidence will be required to 'get the message across!'
This is a first class, commercial opportunity that is second to none and will take your career to the next level. An excellent salary and benefits package will be provided.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.