Our client are a large privately owned and entrepreneurial business operating from multiple sites within the FMCG sector. As they continue to expand and diversify they are seeking a proactive and commercially focused qualified accountant to lead their commercial and operations finance function.
- Manage a team of two analysts
- Partner with the business operations providing advice and guidance to drive performance
- Understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Work with site and regional managers regarding annual budgets
- Ensure that all sites strive to hit their profit targets.
- Work with the business to reduce wastage, increase revenue and maximise margins
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
You will be a commercially savvy qualified accountant with the ability to liaise with both senior management and operations staff. You will have the ability to develop a finance function that can truly partner with the business and add value.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.