Key Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Supporting and providing clarity through financial/business analysis/benchmarks to facilitate the decision making process
- Ensuring accurate forecast (including implementation of new forecasting models)
- Close collaboration with sales and marketing teams to understand key business drivers such as markets, competitors.
- New product launch support including business cases, business model definition, what if scenarios, projections, trend analysis and resourcing
- Providing finance insights into regional business cases
- Participating in specific ad-hoc projects bringing business/finance knowledge
- Financial modelling and meaningful information consolidation
- Providing fit for purpose information to aid decision making
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 2 years+PQE. They will also have Commercial Finance Experience and strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in joining a well known FMCG company and making a real difference to a business, then please apply now.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.