Commercial Finance Manager
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen at a leading property management company. With a nationwide presence, the company is expanding on its solid base through a blend of acquisitions, restructures and new business generation. They are seeking an ambitious commercially focused team manager to support the finance team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will manage a team of 9, so a good team manager is essential, key responsibilities of the function include:
- Managing the divisional and Group reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the division as well as managing ad hoc projects
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Business Partnering the Divisional MD
- Assist the Group FC and CFO with ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Liaise with the stakeholders of the parent group on cash, taxation, audit, compliance and other reporting matters
- Support wider finance and legal teams, managing A/p and A/R staff on corporate matters and managing some key outsourced relationships
To be considered for the role, the ideal candidate must have:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- 2-3 years of staff management experience in a similar role
- Good commercial accounting knowledge
- Ability to work constructively within a team and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication ability to engage a broad ranging stakeholder group
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.