Our client are a household name, employer of choice who have seen unprecedented growth in recent years and are well positioned to continue this growth. They are currently recruiting a newly created, high profile role for a commercial focused qualified accountant who can support a rapidly growing division.Duties will include:-
- Manage a small team of finance analysts
- Work as an effective business partner at board level and also to the operations teams
- Provide insightful analysis, support and challenge in order to ensure optimal performance is acheived
- Lead the annual budget and forecast process, understand key drivers for revenue and costs and challenging where appropriate
- Undertake profitability reviews of customers providing feedback to the commercial teams for contract renewals
- Provide financial lead for new bids and tenders
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic profile who has worked within a commercial finance business partner role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.