My client is an instantly recognisable hospitality business with sites across the UK. As they embark on the next stage of their long term strategy they are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to take the lead in driving performance across all divisions of the business. Duties will include:-
- Manage a team of part and full qualified accountants
- Ensure management accounts are produced accurately and timely
- Produce strategic financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Chair monthly meeting with department heads regarding variances to plan and influence them to drive efficiencies
- Liaise at board level explain current performance against plan
- Ensure site P&Ls are produced accurately and timely
- In conjunction with regional managers develop KPI reporting to fully assess performance
Ideally you will have experience of managing a team of analysts within the hospitality or retail sector. You will have a passion for challenging the status quo and driving profitable performance
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.