My client are a retail business with a relaxed and friendly culture, The business is expanding rapidly and is acquiring new sites on a regular basis as the brand continues to grow.
They are currently seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to join their team in a high profile role, reporting to the Finance Director your responsibilities will include:-
- Manage a team of analysts and finance staff
- Act as a business partner to operations to drive profitable performance via insightful analysis
- Investment appraisal of new sites acquisitions
- Provide regular forecasts to the board
- Work closely with operations to complete the budget planning process providing influence and challenge
- Mange the team to ensure monthly accounting and financial transactions is produced accurately and timely
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with strong commercial acumen who has gained experience within retail / hospitality / leisure sector.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.