My client are a large, PE backed, multi site business who continue to produce proftable growth year on year. As they initiate their next phase of growth they are now seeking a commercially astute qualified finance professional to join their team in a high profile role where you will directly influence the performance of the company. Duties will include:-
- Analyse performance providing interpretation and recommendations to non finance stakeholders across the business
- Provide trend reporting and analysis highlighting long term trends
- Take ownership of pricing models providing recommendations that will maximise revenues and margins
- Act as a true business partner to ensure wastage is minimised throughout operations
- Analysis of new products to asses their viability and impact on revenues and margins
- Set budgets and forecasts across the business providing insight and challenge to commercial and supply chain colleagues
- Business partner with the directors across the business to drive and optimise performance
You will be a qualified accountant with strong analysis experience combined with strong commercial acumen and the ability to influence decision making at director level.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.