Managing the finance team on a day-to-day basis, key responsibilities will include:
- Providing detailed management accounts and all associated analysis
- Producing reports to support decision-making across the business
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting
- Simplifying complex data, allowing it to be used in a way that will help to drive the business forward
- Implementing results to enable process improvements
- Providing coaching and mentoring as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified finance professional with technical and analytical expertise and a commercial approach. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate the team on an ongoing basis coupled with confidence to lead and influence are also a pre-requisite for this role which will, in return, offer career progression and momentum that is second to none.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.