Our client, a leading provider of IT infrastructure is looking for a Commercial Financial Accountant to join their office based in Slough.
As the Commercial Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance and directly support the senior management in delivering improved financial performance across the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovative company whilst gaining valuable exposure to senior management
- Produce new analysis of the financial performance across the company
- Provide improvements to existing procedures in order to improve the efficiency of the existing analysis - they will need to be robust and repeatable
- Support budgeting and forecasting across the entire company
- Business partner key stakeholders across the business
- Ensure that non-financial senior stakeholders understand what your analysis means for the company
The ideal candidate
- Will be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- An excellent communicator - need to feel comfortable explaining complex technical issues with non-finance stakeholders
- Analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Resilient - you will need to be able to cope with the challenges that Senior Management will make when making difficult decisions
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.