An outstanding opportunity currently exists for an ambitious Senior Finance Professional to join a forward thinking leadership team within a progressive and dynamic organisation.
Reporting in at Stakeholder level whist leading a team of driven analysts, key responsibilities will include:
- Performing complex data analysis
- Investigating, evaluating and interpreting data with a view to improving processes and procedures
- Communicating findings across the business to aid decision making
- Implementing long term strategies to enable required changes
- Managing major projects, ensuring delivery within budget
- Supervising and motivating a team on a daily basis to achieve results!
The ideal candidate will be extremely commercially focused with a proven track record of delivering results, communicating them is a way that will drive a business forward. You will be confident and credible, comfortable liaising with both finance and non-finance colleagues across the business to the most senior of levels.
Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills are, of course, also a pre-requisite for this role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.