My client are a prestigious division of an international media company based in the heart of the West End. They are seeking an experienced accountant to work in a stand alone role, controlling the finances of the diversion. This hands-on role would suit a qualified, part-qualified, or qualified by experience accountant who possesses all-round experience.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Reconciliation TB/ profit and loss
- Quarterly VAT returns and Monthly payroll preparation and submission of the necessary reports
- Monthly PAYE and NI reconciliation
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Primary data entry into Sage 50 accounts
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Dealing with asset acquisitions and disposals
- Daily/weekly bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase/sales Invoices
- Authorising payments
- Petty cash/credit card reconciliations
- Liaising with the Managing Director and external accountants
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.