I am currently recruiting for a Corporate Development M&A Associate to join a leading, independently-owned organisation that focus on areas that present complex risk management and risk transfer challenges across Europe. The M&A division supports sellers, buyers, private equity firms, law firms, corporate finance and other M&A advisers. The team has developed a strong reputation for providing comprehensive advice.
The ideal candidate will have proven Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions knowledge and experience working closely with Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate & Infrastructure Funds to generate opportunities for the M&A team.
The Role will consist of;
Creating and maintaining prospective client and general marketing to ensure a strong business pipeline across all disciplines
- Reporting on progress and amend activity accordingly
- Close working relationship with the internal stakeholders
- Maintain an up to date database of all clients
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Proven knowledge of M&A / Corporate Finance / Private Equity funds
- Self-motivator with proactive mind set
- Able to build relationships externally and internally
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.