An excellent opportunity to join a TOP 10 Accountancy Practice. The individual will be part of a successful Corporate Finance function who target transactions between £5 million to £150 million.
- You’ll demonstrate experience of advising businesses and shareholders on strategic planning and M&A activities.
- You’ll have experience of managing a range of competing stakeholder priorities to deliver the optimum outcome for your clients.
- You’ll exhibit breadth and depth of technical knowledge, interpreting, translating and simplifying complex concepts, acting as a trusted reference point for colleagues & clients seeking advice and solutions.
- You’ll approach complex and technically demanding assignments with a logical and systematic attitude.
- You’ll have a proven ability to generate new business by networking and establishing relationships with prospective clients.
- You’ll play an active part in the bid process and be able to coach the wider team into developing their sales and marketing skills.
- You’ll act as a role model and provide effective team leadership by motivating and mentoring more junior team members.
The successful candidate will:
- ACA qualified
- Proven experience of managing junior members of the team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Competent in all aspects of a deal completion, encompassing both acquisitions and sale mandates.
- Have a genuine interest in clients and therefore know that what you do matters
- Seize's opportunities
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.