My client, a Top 10 Accountancy Practice are looking for a bright, dedicated and personable qualified finance professional to join their busy Corporate Finance team. As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for assisting with and managing transactions; interfacing with clients, internal management, external financiers and other professionals.
- Develops new business by projecting a professional image and building good rapport with clients
- Lead and support the preparation of sales documentation and research associated with transactions
- Addresses complex client questions confidently and in a timely manner
- Supervises the set up of client take-on files and undertakes anti money laundering checks
- Undertakes other duties to meet the demands of the business
- Mentors and coaches executives and build the respect of peers and subordinates.
- Mitigates risk through review and involvement of senior team members.
- Takes responsibility for assigned areas, including having own work reviewed and works to time and budget.
- Possesses good IT skills and is able to use these effectively.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Qualified Accountant
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.