An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Finance Associate to join a Top 6 practice. The role will focus on helping clients with the operational and transformational challenges arising from M&A activity, advising on transactions in excess of £25 million. You will be working with businesses from a wide range of financial services sectors by providing pre and post-M&A support. Areas of work include:
- Helping clients to assess the market environment of target businesses via due diligence;
- Helping clients to articulate the quality and performance of their markets environment to potential buyers;
- Analysis of costs, including cost synergies that may arise from the merger of two businesses;
- Assisting clients with planning and delivery of separation of divested businesses; and
- Working to plan and execute post-merger technology integration projects.
You will need to work to tight deadlines to understand and report on opportunities, issues, costs and risks impacting the value of target businesses.
You will be challenged to take on significant responsibility from the outset, including meeting with senior executives on high-profile engagements, and producing high-quality written reports articulating our findings to senior stakeholders. In return you will will receive help, support and guidance from a senior member of the team.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.