An opportunity is available for a Corporate Finance Restructuring Consultant to join a prestigious global Consultancy dedicated to support organisations to navigate change through complex issues.
A keen interest in insolvency in the restructuring sector is required for this rewarding opportunity where you will be Assisting on all new appointments.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA with First Time passes and strong academics
- Career focused with a clear vision in insolvency and contingency planning
- Familiar with the insolvency Act/Rules and SIPS
- Good Communication skills and confident in building business relationships
- Inquisitive Mind
- Professional and Pro-active approach
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint experience
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.