My client an award winning dynamic Practice based in London who are looking for an ambitious qualified Accountant to establish their career in Corporate Finance, with potential for rapid career progression and an opportunity to lead the business
As the fastest growing team within the organisation as part of their growth and continued success a new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join their Corporate Finance team which will enable you to manage your own deals as well as work on bigger deals as part of the team.
- Establish a good understanding of Clients requirements and Business needs
- As a representative of this organisation secure credibilty with all clients
- Support the associate director in being aware and liaising and responding to all Clients requirements
- Risk management
- Able to present detailed reports to clients and senior management
- A reference point for peers and departments
- Keep partners and Directors informed at all times
- Ensure your own business plan and training to ensure long term career within organisation
- Excellent time Management
- Working closely with Clients developing relationships
- ACA/CA qualified with strong academic background
- Background in Audit
- Strong Character with desire to be a future leader within the Business
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Intellectually astute and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and takes full accountability
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadline
Your enthusiasm, drive and attention to detail will ensure success and real career progression within this exciting company
In return this company offers an exciting career development opportunity, excellent benefits and fast paced atmosphere.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.