An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen at a market leading company, with a nationwide presence. The business is expanding through a blend of corporate acquisitions and new business generation and they are seeking an ambitious and driven individual to join their team.
- Preparation of Group and subsidiary statutory accounts, consolidated management reports and VAT returns.
- Managing the Group statutory audit
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of annual budgets and forecasts
- Weekly and monthly cash flow reporting and KPI reporting
- Assist external corporate tax advisers to prepare annual tax submissions and ad hoc planning and compliance matters
- Assist the Finance Director and CFO with ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Liaise with the stakeholders of the parent group on cash, taxation, audit, compliance and other reporting matters
- Support wider finance and legal teams on technical and corporate matters
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent with strong technical accounting knowledge, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.