Fantastic opportunity within Top 10 Practice
Corporate Finance – M&A Manager or Assistant Director
Within Leisure Team
Salary – Competitive with Bonus and Benefits
A Manager or an Assistant Director (depending on the experience) for the Leisure Team is required to independently, and with the support of other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners in the Team, develop and grow the Lead Advisory business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop the team members. You will have a good understanding of, and experience in, the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses. You will also have developed sector knowledge in the Leisure sector.
- CF experience required
- M&A experience highly preferred
- Leisure Sector expertise preferred but not essential
- Thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance advisory activities
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Previous staff management or supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- For those involved in plc activities, a thorough knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.