M&A Finance Analyst
An entrepreneurial corporate finance advisory are looking for a Analyst to join their new vibrant dynamic M&A team in the heart of London who will have will have direct interaction with clients and investors. This is a fast-paced, challenging and highly quantitative role.
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum 18 month M&A experience
- Investment banking firm experience
- Corporate finance knowledge
- Strong on Microsoft office
- Proactive and interpersonal
- Bilingual would be an advantage
- Merger models & financial projections Creation
- Full life cycle of transactions
- Liaising with clients on corporate strategy
- Industry research
- Organisation of presentation and marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for the career driven Analyst to join a very successful company with a great potential to progress their career to the next level.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.