My client is a market leading business with manufacturing entities based worldwide. As part of their continued growth and development they urgently require a pro active cost accountant to improve operational efficiency and cost control on an initial temporary basis.
- Supports the manufacturing team in improving operational efficiency and cost control.
- Acts as a business partner to support the plant decision-making processes.
- Ensures compliance to the financial control processes for all aspects of the purchasing, manufacturing and supply-chain activities within the site.
- Owns key accounting responsibilities specific to plant operations
- Act as a conduit from Group Finance into the manufacturing team and vice versa.
Ideally you will be a cost accountant with experience of deriving meaningful analysis from complex and plentiful data within a manufacturing environment. The Successful Cost Accountant will have excellent knowledge of Cost Accountant a relevant Accounting qualification (ACA//ACCA/CIMA)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.