A well established retail company are looking for a Credit Controller to join their strong and dynamic team, based in Harrow on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opening for someone with previous cash collection experience and looking to progress their career within Finance.
- Coordination of the Credit Control Process, managing a high value ledger
- Contact customers by telephone, email and letter to encourage collection
- Maintain notes on follow up and record on the Portal
- Excellent relationship management of key accounts
- Handle invoice queries and manage dispute process
- Perform credit checks and set credit limits for customers
- Attend ad-hoc meetings with customers with a view to resolving disputes and maintaining and enhancing relations
Education and Experience:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work using their own initiative
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case