Credit Control Clerk
An exciting retail company in Watford is looking for an experienced Credit Control Clerk to join a brand new team due to their continued success.
This role is process orientated and you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Resolving queries when they arise
- Dealing with cash collection.
- Credit Risk Assessments.
- Making sure remittance advices are received
- Monitoring Debts and minimise risk of non-collection
Candidate profile and Experience
- 2+ years of credit control experience required.
- Willingness to learn and develop, as all the processes are new and under review for continuous improvements.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.