Due to rapid growth a FMCG organisation urgently requires a confident Credit Controller to support the department in reducing their debt in making an impact in recovering outstanding monies owed.
This is an initial contract role with potential to go permanent after 3 months.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Prompt and accurate Cash allocation
- Building good business relationships with customers to ensure payments are made in line with payment terms
- Resolving and assisting stores to deal promptly with any issues relating to non payment of invoices
- Monitor all outstanding debts to keep risk to a minimum
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Keen to develop your career and work as a team
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.