A leading Hertfordshire based business is looking to strengthen their finance team through the appointment of an experienced Credit Control Manager.
This is a hugely varied and challenging position and will involve the following;
- Manage a credit control team
- Motivate teams, setting cash collection targets and review performance against those targets
- Accurately record sales and ensure timely production of invoices
- Optimise cash collections from customers for the UK and Europe businesses
- Review and propose any amendments to company credit control policies providing support for any proposed changes identified
- Monitor and review all aspects of the sales and billing process
- Responsible for the monthly close-down of the sales ledger and system reconciliations to the general ledger.
- Production of monthly debtor analysis
- Liaise with internal and external parties as necessary
- Deal with difficult accounts personally and escalate in liaison with relevant departments as necessary
- Monitor and control unallocated cash, debtor days, credit limits, order releases, cash process and allocation
The successful candidate will be highly driven and have excellent communication skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.